Frequently Asked Questions
What is the turn around time for an order from start to finish?
- Turn around time averages 10-12 business days after final approval (varies per order depending on difficulty level)
What about rush jobs?
- Rush jobs are available if we have an open spot on our presses and machines for such jobs. Promotional Products are available for Rush jobs according to the manufacture specifications. All Rush jobs are subject to an additional rush fee
What is the minimum quantity needed to place an order?
- Apparel Items: minimum is 1
- Promotional Items: minimum varies per item
What is the set up fee for new artwork?
- For vector art (print art), the cost per color is $35.00, and that is a one time fee
- Embroidery varies depending on the detail of the logo, but is typically $25-40.
How do I know how many stitches are in my design?
- You can send your image, along with the information about the order directly to us to receive an embroidery quote. You will receive a response generally within a few business days.
What is the proof / approval process?
- All new artwork requires approval. We will send you an art proof for your review. This proof will state the size, colors, and overall location of your print job. Please make sure to look over the proof carefully as once it is approved we will be printing exactly that. If we do not receive your art approval we cannot proceed with your job. Proofs can be approved via e-mail or in person. Orders for promotional products require approval of a proof before processing will begin, unless it is a direct reorder.
Is it possible for items to be shipped?
- Yes we can ship an order directly to you. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Shipping cost depends on location and size of order. We will be happy to provide an estimate!